Cinema & films



Hello!! I really like going to the cinema, is a very fun activity, especially when you do it with people that you love spending time with. I think that the idea is really cool to break the daily routine we are always living in. 

But actually, I don’t go very often to the movie theater. I never read the cinema listing, so I’m not informed about new releases, I think that even sometimes I go to the cinema just for the idea of going and pick whatever seems more interesting. I feel that when you go to the cinema you don’t just go there to only watch a movie; you have to be early to buy the tickets, buy some food (cinema and food are really associated), watch commercials and other movie trailers, then speak about the plot and a lot of others things.

The last movie I saw in the cinema was Jojo Rabbit, which was nominated to 6 categories in the Oscars this year, and even won one. The plot is about a ten-year-old boy who lives in nazi Germany during the last years of WW2, his imaginary friend is Adolf Hitler and he’s part of the Hitler Youth. The genre of the movie is satire, but despite is a comedy film, it has a deeper message.

Comentarios

  1. I agree with you, sometimes you just need to go to the movies, distract yourself and get on with your life

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I don't think I know the movie, but maybe I'll see it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also like that movie, is great the way that they ridicule nazis and his horrible way of thinking

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The future of my studies

Favorite holidays