Favorite holidays

Hi everyone!

Since I was a child I’ve loved traveling, but I think the holidays I liked the most were when I got the chance to go to London. In 2017 my parents told me we were going on a tour to Spain and because in 2016 I won a scholarship my parents were able to save money and include one more destiny to the tour: UK. I went there with my nuclear family, my mom, my dad and both of my sisters.

We stayed in a Muslim neighborhood, from February 1st to February 7thand I felt very excited about that because my family and I have Palestinian ascendency and, on top of that, it had really good location (near the subway). We went to a lot of touristic places, but my favorites were the London bridge, the British museum, the Big Ben, the London eye, the Buckingham palace and when we took a train and went to Edinburgh for a day.

I think the reason it’s been the best holiday so far is because I always wanted to go there, I really liked a band originally from the UK and since then I fell in love with that country, a dream come true!


Comentarios

  1. i would love to go to all that touristic places that you talk

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow, that's great! I would like to go some day!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. What a tour! It's seems clear that you enjoyed that holiday alot, you visited many cool places!
    Apart from that, I'm curious about the band that you liked.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. One direction, I don't hear them since 2014 but i still like the UK. Then i had my emo phase JAJAJAJAJAJA

      Eliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Cinema & films

The future of my studies