Post-quarantine

I think that 2020 has been very difficult for everyone. The year started well for me, there were days where I could spend time with my family and friends, but since mid-February everything took a turn and we’ve experienced things that we had never lived before.

I live with my mom, my dad and 2 older sisters and, fortunately, we have a balanced family connivance. We have a good relationship, there is a lot of love and support between each other, but recently someone very important to us passed away and it hasn’t been easy. This made me realize that the first thing I want to do post-quarantine is see the rest of my family and hug them.

In these extreme scenarios is when we realize that we are an individualistic society and some of our selfish actions have consequences in other people. We can improve our habits, solidarity, respect and many other aspects, so I want to think optimistic about the future of the pandemic and the future itself.

My studies always make me feel a little bit anxious. I haven’t had many classes because my faculty has been weeks paralyzed and the fact that the academic year is very far from ending stresses me out, but, I also feel stressed during classes, so I don´t know what is worse. I try not to think about this and use my free time doing things and projects that I have been putting off for a long time, like watch some shows and read books I haven’t read yet for college.


Comentarios

  1. Sometime we have to finish the semester, so try to don't think the university will be eternal, because
    it won't be like that hehe and I send a big hug to you <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. In this quarantine, is a very good thing that you have a good family relatinship :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. We will be ending the semester before you know it :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. we don´t even notice when everything come back to be normal, and all my support to you in this difficult situation <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Cinema & films

The future of my studies

Favorite holidays