Psychology curriculum

When I was a teenager I had a lot of expectations of how my life was going to be when I graduated from high school and how was going to be in college, but not everything turns out as we plan. I used to listen what others wanted for me, but now I know that only I know what is best for me. Nowadays I can say that I am where I want to be.

I think that the curriculum of my career is very complete, I guess that is why I chose this university. In the first two years you learn about social Sciences and psychology in general and then, the final years of the career, you can choose your own courses in order to follow and specialize in a certain branch of psychology. Those are part of our compulsory subjects, but in addition, we must take co-curricular courses of sports or art/cultural, if you do not take them you cannot graduate.

I feel that psychology career extension is not that long, but I still have left 4 years to complete it. The workload is not so heavy and it’s a career where you got the chance to work a lot in groups, that’s a teaching method that will profit me a lot in the future because when I graduate I want to work with an interdisciplinary team.

The facilities of my faculty aren’t the most modern, but they have everything a student needs. They have a printer, computers and a library. Unfortunately, due to the current pandemic, we cannot use any of that.

Comentarios

  1. i love the campus because is very peaceful, well except fridays ajajajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Don't worry my friend, when all this is over, we can go back to the U and have a great time together,
    xoxo.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Cinema & films

The future of my studies

Favorite holidays